Saturday, May 4, 2013

Chapter One

Well it's time for Rocky to head to work and it is the butt crack of dawn....... the light does look pretty though. Mirra is still happily asleep upstairs since it is not even 7am yet.



Rocky and Mirra do not know anybody in town right now except for each other. I decided that Mirra needed to get out and meet some new people since Rocky will make friends at work. So after Mirra woke up I sent her to the local cafe for breakfast. 



While she was there she met Lady Death and I thought maybe she would make her first friend. Well it didn't go so well and they ended up disliking each other by the time Mirra left.



When Rocky got home from work and Mirra greeted him she had only one thing on her mind. 



Rocky on the other hand had a different idea in mind. 



With them both being Eccentric I bought two inventing tables for them so they wouldn't have to take turns. It turned out to be a good idea because they spend quality time together in that room inventing. I have to say though that Mirra is a better inventor than Rocky. She has been learning the inventing skill at a much faster rate than Rocky even though they both started at the same time. 



Mirra felt bad that she showed Rocky up with the inventing skill and she made him his favorite food for dinner. 



After dinner they went to the junkyard to salvage some scrap. The couple that digs through trash together stays together.......lol They even have the date heart floating above their heads, how romantic!



Rocky playing catch with Mirra 
Now, now Rocky don't throw the ball so hard. 



He really is trying to get better at this inventing thing but it really is not working out for him this time around. 



Mirra woke up in the middle of the night or I should say early morning all happy rubbing her belly. They are officially going to have a baby. I find it funny when they roll the wish: Have first child......does that imply that they are automatically going to want more? 



They both love to play flying disk with each other. I have to say that it is the perfect weather for it outside. 



Look I finally got a picture of Rocky catching it between his legs. 



Just a very cute baby bump shot! Work it Mirra!!



The baby is on the way and look at Rocky just snoozing away dreaming about music. 



They had a baby girl that I named Maeve after Rocky's mother. I just love that Rocky slept through all the moaning even though he is not a heavy sleeper and look now he is dreaming of nachos....too funny



When Rocky got up the first thing he did was go straight to the nursery and give his baby girl some love. He was always a good daddy to his children, even when they came through a time machine....haha



4 comments:

  1. o.O - I was so excited when I saw you had put out a new chapter - rush in to see Rocky and - no pics :( Are you playing this wishacy - or just how it comes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what happened to my pics!!! I didn't remove them! Okay I will have to figure out what the heck is going on with my account.

    I am playing it mostly like a wishacy except I can make them do other things. It's kinda hard not to fall into letting them do whatever they want since I have played that way for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I don't know what went wrong with the pics but they have all been replaced with new copies. I can see them on my end so let me know if they show on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Well the pics are back :) I almost forgot what the real Rocky looks like - Ive got my berried version of him still in my head!!!

    Cant wait to see how Maeve turns out :)

    ReplyDelete